Cookie Use Policy
- Make our site work as well as possible
- Identify yourself when you log on to our website
- Remember your browsing preferences
- Improve the speed and security of our site
- Allow you to share articles on social networks such as Facebook
- Constantly improve our website
- Collect personal information without your permission that would identify you
- Collect sensitive data without your permission
- Transmit your data to advertising networks
- Pass on your personal data to a third party
Your agreement is implied if your browser settings are set to accept cookies and if you use our website regularly. You can disable or delete cookies from our site by adjusting your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may cause malfunctions on our site.
- Know if you're connected or not
- Keep in mind your answers to certain questions (for example, to avoid twice your contact information on different forms)
- It is not possible to prevent the operation of this type of cookies if you use our site
Social media cookies
We've included social networking buttons on our site, so you can easily "like" or share our content on Facebook and Twitter. The data protection arrangements differ between social networks and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on those networks.
Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the site, generate reports to website operators on users' interactions with the site, and provide other services related to the site's activity and Internet use. Google is also likely to pass this information on to a third party when required by law, or when it is a third party subcontracting the information to Google.
Google does not associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can refuse to activate cookies by changing your browser settings, however this may prevent you from accessing the full functions of our website. By using this website, you consent to Google processing your data according to the conditions set out above.
Turn off cookies
You can usually disable cookies by changing your browser settings so that it no longer accepts cookies automatically. By doing this, you may no longer have access to all of our site's functions and many other sites, as cookies are an integral part of most current sites.
For more information about cookies, visit https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ or www.allaboutcookies.org for information in English